Sunday, November 25, 2007

6 Unknow Facts...

1. Making a list of six unkown facts is the hardest thing I've done today, and that doesn't say much.

2. If you read the post below you'll find out that I'm married to a "gay" man. Until Shane brings "gay" back I will use this term cautiously.

3. I ate Lucky Charms for breakfast this morning (I don't remember the last time I ate this cereal...maybe 20 years ago) and learned that if you do so on an empty stomach you get an intense sugar rush (If the rush doesn't subside, I recommend homemade nachos a couple of hours later)!

4. Christmas Cards Vs. No Christmas Cards that is the question that keeps ringing in my mind!

5. I perfer wearing sweats to jeans, excuse me...not sweats, designer leisure suits!

6. Anna just came into the office and announced she didn't want to go to Church today, she might be on to something a nap does sound really nice!

No comments: